This Navarra idea came to many offers for idea user. User just part of idea contest and win awesome and attractive prizes. The idea announces a contest for Idea customer. The contest is based on the yellow themes .This means almost everything is used yellow colors like costume is yellow, yellow wall, yellow makeup everything show yellows.
Durga Pujo Photo Contest – Upload Photos and Win DSLR, I-PAD, Smartphone
This contest is follow the Maa Durga trade as that her clothes which is yellow, her jewelries ,her face on # so user think idea# thinks yellow because idea logo also yellow . The customer uploaded your yellow themes pics on idea fecebook page on that link.
Whose user or person photos is attractive and follow idea tram and condition that select by our judge Subir Basak who will select winner everyday . And selected user will sort out by 1st ,2nd and 3rd runner-up.
The prize of winner as:
- 1st runner up will get DSLR camera.
- 2nd runner up will get ipad mini.
- 3rd runner up will get Smartphone.
The contest is a limited period that is 8th Oct 2015 to 25th Oct 2015. So hurry up , take a chance with idea and get idea Think idea Think yellow.
You can check currently running online Contests from Here:
For more details, you can visit here:
The participant candidate follows this term and condition is must:
- Participant should be subscribes in the idea contest between 8th Oct 2015 to 25th Oct 2015. With registered fee of contest.
- Participant should be 18th years old. He should be citizen of India and don’t have any criminal record.
- Participant should be use idea connection .That had no complains.
- Participant should be required entries summit via facebook and with updated profile.
- Participant should be having any id proof like. Voter card, pan card anything else that identify your id.
Disclaimer: Before Participate any contest. You must read all terms and conditions which provide by the contest organizer on their website or pages. We are not responsible any personal and other damage of yours. Check Our Disclaimer.