Friends, International Medical Group (IMG) brings an Exciting IMG’s #WorryLessVideoContest for you and also gives Chance to earn $2,500. Guys don’t miss this coolest chance to win by play this contest and a lucky winner get chance to win $2,500 by sharing your 2-minute video. So, guys Wake up and garb the chance.
IMG’s WorryLessVideoContest – Chance To Win $2,500 Prize Awarded
Hay, Buddies we were here with this amazing contest for you, so drop your entries with upload your old trip 2 minute video share it with us and get chance to earn $2,500 easily. This contest is come for those who loved to play contest so let’s play and win, don’t miss the chance to win these exciting gifts and win $2,500 Prize. So, Friends this prize only for you, please play the contest and win.
Guys show your old adventurous trip video and show how much you fear less and other experience of your trip to us and get part in #WorryLessVideoContest by making a two minutes video of your trip and highlight your favorite travel moments in the video and more trip experience and get the chance to earn $2,500.
You can check currently running online Contests from Here:
How to Play:
- At first, like IMG on Facebook and follow us on Twitter.
- Then, make a 2 minute short video footage of your trip including scenery, events, activities, moments, etc.
- Don’t include copyrighted music in the Video, only use ASCAP repertory listed song.
- Then, Upload your video to your YouTube channel publicly.
- Share the Video Link on your Facebook and Twitter accounts using hashtag #WorryLessVideoContest publicly.
- The Video with top score get the prize of $2,500.
- Follow the terms and conditions of the contest.
If you want more information about the contest you can click on above mentioned link. Wake up guys participates to win and get prizes.
Disclaimer: Before Participate any contest. You must read all terms and conditions which provide by the contest organizer on their website or pages. We are not responsible any personal and other damage of yours. Check Our Disclaimer.