Movies now Brings a London Has Fallen Movie Contest and you have a chance to win smartphone so don’t miss the chance to get a amazing prize. So it a time for all contest lovers. Check all terms and condition below before participate (available online).
Movies Now – London Has Fallen Movie Contest – Participate And Chance To Win Smartphone
Hello every one we are again here to keeps a amazing contest which annouced by the Movies now London Has Fallen Movie Contest. So those who are lovers of movie and want to be a winner then for them this. This contest will make you a winner so don’t miss it and play it. Contest is offering by the Movies now.
How to Play Contest:
- In Contest only Indian Citizens residing in India and who are at least 18 years of age or older on the date of participating in the contest.
- Employees, directors, and/or officers (including immediate family members or members of the household) of ZENL, its subsidiaries, film partners, affiliated companies, distributors, advertising, fulfilment and promotion agencies and all other companies or entities associated with the Contest are not eligible to take participate.
- The contest will be conducted on 30, 2017 (‘Contest Period’).
- All have to give the full details of their name, permanent address, income tax permanent account number (PAN), phone number and age.
You can check currently running online Contests from Here:
How To participate
- You must have Facebook and/or Twitter account.
- ZENL shall display a number, during the telecast of the film “London Has Fallen” beginning at 1 pm and 9 pm on April 30, 2017, on the Channel.
- Then call the number displayed on the Channel, during a 20 minute.
This contest brings a chance for you to be a winner so don’t miss and play contest on the date you will be a winner if you will and get a smartphone and my exciting prizes.
Disclaimer: Before Participate any contest. You must read all terms and conditions which provide by the contest organizer on their website or pages. We are not responsible any personal and other damage of yours. Check Our Disclaimer.