Swachh Sankalp Se Swachh Siddhi Essay Competition is a very aspiration Essay Competition for all Indian citizens. It is based on fully trust and believes for the all people who are interested in Swachh Sankalp Se Swachh Siddhi Essay Competition. So write an essay and get the prizes. The Honorable Prime Minister Mr. Narendra Modi in his “Mann Ki Baat” on 29th July 2017 spoke about a Sankalp to make “Filth – Quit India”.
Swachh Sankalp Se Swachh Siddhi Essay Competition- Participate & Get A Chance To Win Award
Swachh Sankalp Se Swachh Siddhi Essay Competition to join this Competition and write/type an essay and chance to win prizes, so you can come and participate in this Competition and win award with 3 winners in each different – different levels. The essay could be written in any of the following languages – it is to use the hashtag with the languages in which the essay has been written: #assamese, #bengali, #bodo, #dogri, #english, #gujarati, #hindi, #kannada, #kashmiri, #konkani, #maithili, #malayalam, #manipuri, #marathi, #nepali, #oriya, #punjabi, #sanskrit, #santhali, #sindhi, #tamil, #telugu and #urdu.
How to Participate:
You can check currently running online Contests from Here:
- Essay Topic – What can I do for a Clean India?
- School students and central police force can submit and participate in this competition.
- Senior citizens (greater than 60 years) and differently able to apply using the hashtags #senior and #differentlyable
- Swachh Sankalp Se Swachh Siddhi Essay Competition starts from 17th August 2017 and end at 8th September 2017 midnight (IST).
- An essay which is not more than 250 words on paper or mobile/laptop.
- The essay should then be scanned, photographed, digitized or uploaded by any mode and submitted by the contest page.
- The essay must not be insulting, disgusting, threatening, indecent, defamatory, or disparaging, or any content that is inappropriate, sexual, disrespectful, indirect, slanderous, discriminatory in any way, or one that promotes hatred or harm against any group or person.
- Participants should upload the essay in JPEG/PNG/PDF format only.
- The essay will be evaluated based on the creativity, simplicity, originality of thought and effectiveness in communicating the theme.
Three winners will be awarded at the national level, the State and District levels.
Disclaimer: Before Participate any contest. You must read all terms and conditions which provide by the contest organizer on their website or pages. We are not responsible any personal and other damage of yours. Check Our Disclaimer.